CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Or maybe your dog has strongyloides by #216446 ..... Morgellons Disease Forum

Date:   5/29/2017 12:30:23 AM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   1,709
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2369875

Do you feel that you had Lyme Disease symptoms too, or just a bad case of roundworms?

If roundworms secrete colored threads, then wouldn't colored threads have been noted by researchers, doctors, vets, professors, labs, in textbooks, etc. as part of having roundworms? You're the only one that says M.D. doesn't exist, and the colored threads are caused by roundworms.

Do you think the biofilm that makes the callouses is something only roundworms make for nesting and encysting? Or do other parasites use biofilm for nesting and avoiding the body's immune defense?

Were you tested for Lyme?

I have been attacking all calloused areas on me lately, and the parasites are fighting back. I scratched encysted eggs off my elbow which were in the biofilm, and a rash broke out all around my elbow. I was taking prazi, and fenbendazole, doxi, bactrim and the dog gets the same. Also DEC. They hate DEC, I feel them releasing in the gut when I take it.

I'm treating for all types of worms. the dog gets better care than he'd get in ICU, so no need to feel sorry for it.

Our biggest problem now is the damn globs coming out of the eyes, mouth and ears. With 3x magnification, a wipe with a wet q tip shows a grey tiny tiny tiny spot, barely detectable. It may even be bigger like a small dot. or a tiny line. Thought they were baby ropeworms a few weeks back, but now I'm leaning towards gnats that the self replicating fiber disease can use in it's weird existence. Gnats have been groomed by a demented neighbor for years I figured out (long story) for my book lol. I picked some lemons off my tree that neighbor has been spraying with some caustic for YEARS, and had a M.D. relapse as bad as the original infection. Those gnats were coming out of my skin en masse, but as tiny flecks, mimi fly spots. If I go near any dirt on my property, same problem.

After picking lemons, a few days later, I found a 1-1/2" in diameter bullseye rash on my upper forearm. In the center of it, was a triangular black Morgie thing, it was almost under my skin. I dug it out, took my meds, and doused the area with clove oil and ivermectin drench. I increased my doxi to 300mg a day.

I think it varies from person to person what insect or even pieces of plants or people's hair, or dog's fur this fiber disease uses-it seems to use anything it wants to use. It's having a field day with the dog's fur.
In the bowel, it seems to take short pieces of grass and make them longer like hair extensions. I found 8-10 inch blades of grass looking things in the dog's feces, and when it dries after a week or so the grass blades fall apart -- they were woven! It does that to foods too. It adopts the color of food and the shape of random things. The mouth globs or Morg globs love it when the person eats. They love food and emerge thru the inner cheek and gums to embrace and colonize food. I clear out my gums and mouth after every meal and find slimy food that is morphing into the parasite.

They could be small roundworms--I don't know. I haven't seen pics of early roundworm larvae!

In Morgellons D. teeth can be ruined. In our case, our teeth and gums were targeted. I read up on several parasites that prefer the ears, eyes, nose and mouth mucosa. Are roundworms one of them, in your experience?

Do you think you have/had Borrelia infection or co-infections too?

If you don't believe in Morgellons, why waste your time in a Morgellons group? If it's just your own opinion, then it's misleading to state your opinion as fact. People deserve to hear the consensus and come to their own conclusions, not to get confused or misled. Not a criticism, but just a suggestion for how to help others who are facing a tough time, not confuse or hinder them.

I don't have the "truth" I have my experiences which i try to understand, and my understanding changes over time as my experience changes and knowledge hopefully increases.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2369875