CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: IBS for 8 years, parasite/bacteria? Turnaround! by HAnoniem ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   4/19/2017 8:18:40 AM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   6,582
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2363855

Today I finally had a good stool! I think it has - unknowingly - been years. Unaware that the tough hard clumps were a bad sign.

One piece, good color, good consistency. The grease and fatty oil layer is decreasing. Food remains are decreasing. The animal stench is decreasing.

I feel like I am getting the upper hand on whatever bacteria overpopulation or parasite I might have. The last one seemed to contain lot of hair-like things, but it might as well be food again.

In general I should had a good health already (no smoke, hardly alcohol, sometimes exercise) - but clearly I did not have a good health. I had to change more in lifestyle for the past months to make this positive progress.

- eating good liver foods
- mindful chewing
- no meat
- much less sugars (!)
- reduce self-inflected stress
- more exercise
- proper nose breathing (4-7-8 ; 4s in, 7s still, 8s out) in normal circumstances and proper mouth breathing when running (3-2; 3s in, 2s out)
- stop being a night owl (no smartphone in bed/obtain sun in morning/no evening snacks)

Overall I feel my intestants can finally restore now, when I keep this up. Along with a healthier bacteria population.

Ps. Additionally, I am also still on the last week of Clark's parasite cleanse (the one with natural products only) plus finally my first Liver Flush next week (a tea variant, I think no Epson salt). I hope the Liver Flush will not undo the positive progress I am now making. From a Science perspective it is difficult to pinpoint this turnaround due to me doing everything at once. The parasite cleanse helped me on the initiative regardless, and perhaps is helping me getting rid of some stuff too.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2363855