CureZone   Log On   Join

my skin is driving me crazy!acne, itchy skin by CatAttack93 ..... MSM Support

Date:   10/20/2016 12:38:08 PM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   2,678
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2339659

Looking for some advice to deal with extremely itchy skin. I have used proactive skincare system for years, and EVERYTIME I stop using it, my forehead and orbital/eyebrow area breaks out in rash like acne, and itches like crazy, and is very oily right in the center. I now know that proactiv is toxic for many reasons. I feel like the benzoyl peroxide has made my skin so harshly addicted to it, and this time I refuse to use it anymore. I have had issues with candida and parasites and an imbalanced gut flora, due to 2 years of birth control from age 18 to 20,(and also I ate the standard American diet up until getting very sick at age 20, was also a C section baby and was only breast fed for a month...so I know my gut flora was never in great shape) and I stopped taking bc at that point and threw myself into the world of holistic medicine. I've cleaned up my diet a lot in the last 3 years (I am now 23) and even though I still struggle with Acne and dandruff, my digestion has improved a lot. I no longer have to take a bunch of HCL pills. I have liver flushed on and off but have never stuck to it due to my hectic work schedule. no more excuses this time. I suspect it could be demodex mites, or maybe I am having a reaction to my cats (although I have had cats my entire life) but I Think maybe the flea dander and excretions may be a problem (cats aren't infested by any means but they probably have a few. So, whatever the cause may be, I KNOW that if I do enough liver flushes, parasite cleanse, bowel and kidney cleanse, it will build my immunity up to handle whatever is giving me this reaction. I am currently taking 1200mg of SYNERGY WHOLE FOOD vitamin C, 2,000mg of MSM with chlorophyll, cod liver oil, and a therapeutic strength probiotic. I recently started taking MSM in the last few weeks, and the rash Acne has gotten worse, and I have also started using a demodex face wash, does anyone think that it's getting worse because it's working? I know that can happen. I just want some pointers. I follow the paleo diet but not perfectly. Should be noted that I also have eye floaters, I'm thinking it takes such a long time to balance the gut flora, I've read if you have a candida overgrowth you are more prone to demodex mites, acne, and eye floaters. I am healing my candida, not by killing it, but through probiotics and liver flushing. Any advice is appreciated!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2339659