CureZone   Log On   Join

Is it parasites? Pancreatic problem?? by #212841 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   9/11/2016 10:46:46 AM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   2,372
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2334555

I have been living between the states and north africa for the past year. i went to france for a few weeks after i was in north africa and literally the day i returned from france, my stomach was bubbling suddenly, bloating up. don't know why it was a sudden onset.

after that, i have had pain in a specific spot in my lower left abdomen and it would HEAT up literally, hot to the touch, something in there was HEATING. and I was getting insanely bloated up. it was weird. Now it has gotten more weird, the burning moved to my back after I did a castor oil pack on my stomach. I feel burning in there, it's weird. I still feel that spot in lower left abdomen here and there.

my stool has been flaky and falling apart. it got better when i started high dose probiotics. i'm not sure if I'm totally digesting food and i have lost a lot of my appetite. not sure if that is cause i cut all sugars, pasta, rice, etc.

my doctor did a colonoscopy and checked my small intestines and they said nothing is wrong. but something is definitely abnormal. They checked ovaries and everything else too. they did a tumor marker test that showed a bit of elevation on ca19-9 but my doctor asked me why the obgyn would order that for me (I have been passed between obgyn and gastroenterologist back and forth). she says that is not diagnostic test. And yet, they didn't check pancreas or liver. but they said there was a ct scan done a couple months ago and they would have seen issues. (not sure if they looked at everything).

The only thing that really seemed to help me the most was taking a Ultimate flora women's vaginal probiotic. seemed to help me the most of all the things I have tried the past two months. So really I am not sure if it's digestive or obgyn related or what. but stool doesn't seem totally normal. I don't know if it could have been a bladder issue? why would that probiotic help me (and helped more than other types of probiotics). Or could it be parasites as I have lots of different symptoms?

I'm gonna start Freedom Cleanse Restore parasite cleanse in case. I can't wait til comes in the mail.

But I want to know, is this normal? I saw this in my stool today. Is it parasitic?? Or just some undigested food? (yesterday i had: banana, stir fried onion, mushroom and green beans; salmon and salad)

is it pancreatic related since the only thing that showed up in all my tests was a ca19-9 level 58.9?

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/IMG_8412_21.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/IMG_84111.jpg

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2334555