Lugol's dosage for a noob by #194874 ..... Iodine Support & Discussion: Seaweed, Kelp, Lugols etc.
Date: 4/20/2016 8:48:48 PM ( 5 years ago ago)
I am going with the assumption that I have an Iodine deficiency due to several factors:
1. Have had Amalgam fillings for over 10 years which have just been removed.
2. Never ate any type of seaweed since I dislike sushi so my Iodine comsumption has been very very minimal for my whole life.
3. I'm pretty sure I'm full of bromide.
4. the Iodine patch test disappeared in about 2 hours.
5. Blood tests came fine, but I'm pretty sure I have hypothyroidism along with AF - I cannot loose weight no matter what, dry skin, slow metabolism, etc..
anyways - I'm trying to figure out my Lugol's dosage. I've been taking 12.5 mg each morning and each night for a few days and haven't felt any different.
Should I stick with 25mg for a few weeks or should I jump the gun on 50mg ?
I'm about to start mercury chelation with DMSA and soon I will be adding ALA.
Do you guys think chelating while taking iodine is overkill?
Right now 25mg plus parasite cleansing isn't giving me any reaction...which is odd.
any advice is appreciated.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2315110