CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Zapper side effects by #461 ..... Zapper Support Forum

Date:   3/17/2016 11:28:01 PM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   2,481
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2309183

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

And I posted some corrections. I'm guessing my experience of 'side effects' are different because you're using your style zapper, actually a modified rife machine really and I used a clark style one, which kills with the battery wave. Plus I know you can't say a lot of things because you sell them and probably have to put up all sorts of warnings that will never allowed to be researched and proven safe or unsafe.

Actually Dr. Clark was right about no die off with her style zapper. I never had it, even after returning to zapping after a couple years, nor my first time, years ago even, when I stop and think about it, and none of the friends who've used it have had any downtime from a herx reaction. I of course had that bacteria being killed and exuding toxins that killed my taste buds. But that's not the normal type of die-off. I didn't even feel fatigued, actually.

And If zapping makes you blind, I'd be running into walls, as often as I zapped for sinus infections. I know you probably have to say that since they haven't let any 'official' testing about it's safety around 'delicate' areas be done.

You do need a frequency specific unit like you sell to kill fungus, though. A Clark zapper never killed any fungus for me. I did get a little wiggle in the fluid in my eye the first time when zapping with a fungus zapper though. It just told me that I had fungus killed in my eye. Not that it was MAKING me bliiind!

People have let the cartel convince them to be TERRIFIED of every little thing. Blah. Geez--poke your eye with a stick, sure that'll blind you. Sit in an electric chair, you'll probably not care about blindness, use a 9 volt battery zapper and really, somehow that's gonna hurt you in a permanently awful way??

Get real. Sheesh. It's all lies and cartel fear mongering to drive people away from even trying a zapper of any kind which would if fact kill parasites effectively, and start causing folks to need less of the cartel crap they sell here.

And people exhibit anxiety zapping for the first few times because of all the lies and horrendous misinformation posted on here, would be my guess, since I've never seen a zapper mentioned anywhere else.

Anyway, Dr. Clark's words about this:

"The most important question, of course, is whether there is a harmful effect on you. I have seen no effects on blood pressure, mental alertness, or body temperatures. It has never produced pain, although it has often stopped pain instantly. This does not prove its safety. Even knowing that the voltage comes from a small 9 volt battery does not prove safety, although it is reassuring.

The clotting of red blood cells, platelet aggregation and functions that depend on surface charges on cells need to be investigated. But not before you can use it. Your safety lies in the short period of exposure that is necessary. Viruses and bacteria disappear in 3 minutes; Tapeworm stages, flukes, roundworms in 5; and mites in 7. One need not go beyond this time, although no bad effects have been seen at any length of treatment...

...The zapping current does not reach deep into the eyeball or testicle or bowel contents. It does not reach into your gallstones, or into your living cells where Herpes virus lies latent or Candida fungus extends its fingers. But by zapping 3 times a day for a week or more you can
deplete these populations, too, often to zero."
Page 20-21.

"However even good bacteria are bad if they come through the intestinal wall, so zapping targets mostly “bad” bacteria. The good news is that
perfect bowel habits often result in a few days. Evidently, the good bacteria are benefited by killing the invasive ones. Homemade yogurt and buttermilk (see Recipes-pg 521) are especially good at recolonizing the bowel..

...When a large number of parasites, bacteria and viruses are killed, it can leave you fatigued [no mention of a herx reaction]. Try to give yourself a low-stress day after your initial zapping. But there are no significant side effects. I believe this is due to the second and third zapping which mops up bacteria and viruses that would otherwise be able to go on a feeding frenzy with so much dead prey available." Page 21.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2309183