CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Wondering what the proper "chain of events" should be? by #461 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   3/13/2016 10:36:07 PM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   1,760
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2308426

The first thing I did was kill my parasites with Dr. Clark's deparasiting protocol which requires a zapper. Then I killed the infections they left with which ever of these three herbs.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2286100#i

I never did any of the fiddle fuss crap they hawk here which are entirely unnecessary from my experience, like enemas or other disgusting things. Without parasites clogging you up, your body can do all the cleaning it needs to do with out all these artificial things that can create a dependency cycle, and mess you up, body-balance wise.

Dr. Clark is VERY clear about doing the parasite cleanse with zapper FIRST.

"You can't clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won't get many stones, and you will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before, or get through the first three weeks of the parasite killing program before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on the maintenance parasite program, you are always ready to do the cleanse." 'Cure For All Diseases' Page 555

While Dr. Clark's book is filled with all sorts of clean this, clean that, my experience has been, most of it isn't necessary. I believe the pharmaceutical cartel got her to add stuff to make good health seem impossible and her method too daunting to use, plus make people afraid to even breath (fear makes people unable to think critically), in exchange for them leaving her clinic and her alone.

The excessive clean-ups especially that dental one which is pure *cha-ching* for their dental minions--I have NOT needed to do and have regained full health. I'd think it would be good to pursue what she says and look for major common sense ones like gas fumes, a leaky furnace, muffler messed up, stuff like that and fix them, then wait and see if any other symptoms stay or show up. Then dig deeper, but you're like me, none will.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2308426