CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Explanation of Dr. Clark's intended use of zappers. by WhoAreYouNormally ..... Zapper Support Forum

Date:   2/3/2016 4:26:21 AM ( 8 y ago)
Hits:   2,187
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2301567

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Those are some good points.

I checked her book but after reading carefully she was mainly referencing frequency generators when she made her claims about electricity killing parasites and not zappers. There were some warnings about making things worse with zappers by spreading eggs or Tapeworm stages. So using a zapper might be more dangerous than some people realize if not done 'correctly'.

But at the same time she warned about solvents, everpresent now in the environment, as being a likely cause for hyperinfections and the disruption/speeding up of the normal lifecycles of certain species. If you live in a modern city, or for that matter are exposed to solvents anywhere this whole notion of correctly using a zapper becomes sort of moot. That's part of the point I was making during the idealogical wars over the past few weeks. Simply looking at what's going on in the forums and the hyperinfection increases in people it looks like better methods are necessry than what was outlined in her book.

It's common knowledge here that parasites release toxins when they die. The zap three times was just speculation on Dr. Clark's part about the alleged hierarchy of organisms that live on/in helminths. It could be factual it or could be nonsense, no one will likely ever be able to prove this within our lifetimes.

In fact ALL of these procedures are speculation and guesswork. So I take issue whenever someone implies that a particular outcome WILL happen with sureness when even Dr. Clark did not express this certainty.

Further, if you are really going to be exact and call people out on the full protocol, it's more of a complete lifestyle overhaul than a parasite protocol. You have to throw away pots and pans, turn off your gas range, get rid of pets, spend thousands of dollar on dentalwork, cook everything a certain way, throw away all of your personal care items, have every single one of your supplements checked for toxins at a lab, etc, etc. So who can blame people for not wanting to drastically change their entire lives. And even if you do all of these things she says you can get reinfected on the drop of a dime. This is a fundamental weakness in her entire approach as far as I'm concerned.

You are cherrypicking little bits of her full protocol. She makes the point many times that certain infections will never go away until all dentalwork is replaced.

I have an issue with your MESSAGE that no one can complain about such and such. Who are you to tell people what they can or cannot complain about?

This is a repeated theme in your postings.

If you phrased what you said more like: 'you will have much better results if you zap and take the recommended herbs at the same time' it is much less confrontational. Or if you simply reminded people what the protocol was instead of telling them that they have no right to complain things would be more peaceful here. Are you aware of how your behavior might set people off?

Just using the word 'complain' is inciteful, not quite yet a personal attack but you're right up on the edge.

There is another person whose messages are similarly judgemental telling people what they are and are not allowed to voice on forums.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2301567