CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What's in this for me? by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   12/24/2015 2:00:54 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   9,169
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2293792

Well, that zapper topic, I'm afraid that we'll have to agree to disagree, as I'm sure you know.

I don't doubt the the claims of the zapper 'cartel', as you put it because my experience with with using a zapper has proven incredible helpful. As you know, I think visual proof is a 'false' form of proof. And the wiggling squirmy type feelings, never felt a one until I got overloaded by cadmium. Prior to that, not a thing.

And prior to us getting so toxic, the parasites did pretty much stay in the intestinal tract, so if you 'felt' them, you'd use herbs to kill them. They work quite well there. So, like leeches, they found a way to be unnoticed.

There were millennia of needing to avoid detection, but only a couple hundred where they're able to spread away from the herbs, and quickly scatter if herbs are used. I don't think a couple hundred years is near long enough for them to start doing things that'd have got them killed usually--and with zappers, they aren't safe anywhere if you can feel them.

I never saw even one dead or dying parasite, not the first time I zapped 13 or so years ago, nor this last time 7or so months ago. And both times, I was able to clear the health problems with the zapper, herbs, and whichever of the herbs I use to treat the particular infection.

The first time, the parasites for diabetes and a hiatial hernia (at least mine) weren't infected, so just getting rid of the parasite worked fine with no added herb. Within 2 weeks my blood Sugar was normal. I never had another hernia again once I started the cleanse. The cancer took an anti-fungal, and I got another zapper that was fungus specific, and by the end I was only using the two zappers, no more herb needed. If I only ran the fungus zapper (in a hurry), the fungus would be flaring up within a couple hours (it'd wander from my liver tumor to my hip joint) and cause pain.

If I zapped for the parasite and fungus, it'd stop for the rest of the day and most of the night. Clearly the parasites that had hatched out the night before were reinfecting me with the fungus (as they are the carriers of the fungus) the site if I didn't kill them with the parasite zapper. I consider that 'proof' enough for me.

I didn't need to see them to know they are gone. My health is restored, with a zapper and herbs.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2293792