CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Spooky2 warning---it's cheap for a reason... by #461 ..... Rife Forum: Bio Resonance

Date:   11/9/2015 3:50:47 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   5,229
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2286728

And yet, not once have I heard you say you've investigated the physical aspects of why they don't work for you at the level the rest of us can get them to work.

I'm guessing it's about your diet and hydration level somehow. I'm learning that if your body's too acidic and/or too dehydrated, for example, it really impairs the electrical current, and since you can get it to work for the wimpy stuff, it *is* working---it's you, not the zapper.

Also you do know you're constantly being reinfected, right? All those parasites lay eggs which hatch out often daily for months. Are you zapping every single day for months?? I'm guessing no, maybe a week---tops. So consider it's working fine, you are also just are giving up way too soon, eh??

Plus if you got the parasites to begin with, that means the eggs are in your environment, so even after the months of zapping, because your body's got broken down tissue from the previous infestation (which Dr. Clark notes takes a full year or more to heal those pathways) you could actually be rid of the original infestation but get re infested almost immediately, and it can happen so fast you might never see an improvement in symptoms. I'd say, do Dr. Clark's protocol.

Figure out WHATs impairing the current, and do both the herbs and ZAP on her maintenance schedule after you've done her first 2 week cleanse. Use her information to see what might be impairing you.

But remember, she was on the leading edge of a whole new field, and didn't know all the variables yet.

YOU have to figure it out, not her or us. Zappers work great for me. Light bulbs work great for me, if the power to the house is on, the right sized light bulb is screwed in, and I turn the light switch on.

I'm not going to claim being a walking miracle though, because I can turn on a light switch, even as I don't believe that the ONLY problem could be with the light bulb!

Oh darn, those pesky comprehensive thinking skills! And my feelings? Really, not the FACT that my type 1 diabetes AND hiatal hernia went away almost immediately?? Is that somehow NOT IMPORTANT???? And not an indicator of success??

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2286728