CureZone   Log On   Join

Dealing Rope Worms, Spouse, family & friends by CharlieBoy04 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/5/2015 2:46:24 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   2,736
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2280533

I'm interested in others comments and experiences with their spouse, family and friends in dealing with your parasite problem/issue. I myself am dealing with the Rope Worm //www.curezone.org/ig/f.asp?f=3029 and have no doubt whatsoever I'm dealing with it because of all that has come out of me :(. I've taken many pictures.

As you well know you can't deal with something like this and keep it completely from your spouse. My spouse knows something is up with me because as I got into cleansing these things out of me, it made me very sick! Some days worse than others!!

As my wife is somewhat strongly adverse to natural treatment and anything that may veer from a common ailment, I have not revealed to her exactly what my problem is. She wants me to go to a doctor and be evaluated and have tests. I know what the end result of that venture would be. I've read here and other places and listened to many interviews of those who have pursued that route.

Although I have admitted to her I have a problem that I know what it is, my conclusion has been it would be worse to tell her all the gory details. Needless to say during the last several years in determining my problem (praise the lord I was able to figure it out. I'm, still in disbelief!!!!!) and dealing with the issues and what is needed to heal myself, it has placed a huge burden on my marriage and my family. The only people I can discuss my issues with are those at the office of the natural physician where I receive my ozone treatments.

So, I'm curious as to the experiences all of you have had. I've not posted much here but desire to be an encouragement to others in their situations and that we can overcome our health difficulties!! Especially with the information found in CZ.

CharlieBoy

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2280533