CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Big ascaris in colon: How to get rid-off? by #200899 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   8/25/2015 7:22:49 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,542
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2272689

Dear mattk3

I really need you advise as I am as well tested positive on the feces few months ago. I started with the ICU protocol for roundworms albendazole 400 mg twice a day two rounds with the 7 day break in between. During the time of cure with albenda according to instructions of ICU protocol I did not use any vitamins or minerals. Immediately after the second round of albena that I started using as adived from Dr. Clark L-cysteine, 500mg, 3 capsules 2 times but I had to discontinue on the third day as I got really sick for l-cysteine. Then I did the stool test again and got positive result which was somehow very disappointing for me as I was really hoping that I cleared with those two rounds of albenda. I immediately again with albena round but I started feeling nausea and fever and on the third day I had to discontinue as I did blood tests and my liver enzymes were elevated. Now it has been for almost 10 days without any medication, I am only using vit C 3 gr a day as I read that using vitamins with support parasites as well…I really don’t know how to proceed further…Can you please help since you also had ascaris?

Thanks a lot,

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2272689