CureZone   Log On   Join

It's about a balance of mind-body-spirit by #68716 ..... Abuse Support Forum

Date:   8/19/2015 3:12:44 AM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   2,660
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2271699

Iodineperson, you wrote, "Anyway I find it a little disturbing that you would try to stop Dawn's progress," and it is untrue.  I'm not trying to "stop" anything.  Your response is about your being "right," and not allowing for a balance in protocols and personal recovery.  What makes you believe that you know what I have or have not done for my personal health?  How do you assume to know what would or wouldn't be of help to me?  Did you read any of the other responses that reflected a concern that "Dawn" could actually be harming herself?  What a nasty and arrogant posture to take when someone makes a suggestion that doesn't fit into your personal processes.  This isn't about you.  It's about a young woman trying to find help, and that means a balance of all things - protocols, emotional health, physical and spiritual (NOT religious) well-being. 

To the original poster, "Dawn," I wish you the very best and you'll sort this out, in dute time, making the right choices for yourself.  Trust your instincts whenever you're able to - in any dysfunctional FOO (family of origin), we are often programmed to ignore what our gut instincts are telling us. Your concerns are valid and there are a number of things that you can do to find a grounded balance for yourself, personally.  We are each individuals and what may work for one person may not work for another, which is why a lot of allopathic approaches take time to sort through on the medical end. 

There is one thing that is consistent across all boundaries when it comes to dysfunctional FOO's, and that is that narcissistic and sociopathic parents create a dreadful emotional and physical morass for their offspring to navigate.  That you are reaching out and doing what you can to change things is a huge plus for you - it means that you are willing to do the work, whatever that may be for you, personally. 

If you can get out of your current living situation, you may see a change in all of the symptoms - it's possible.  Best and brightest blessings to you, "Dawn."

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2271699