CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Intestinal Parasites? Candida? Not sure.. help please by illys / elisah ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   5/7/2015 9:09:06 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   3,306
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2252172

Hi!
Thankfully giving an education on what to do is what this site is about. :)
I'd say finish up or use that cereal for a pleasant day out feeding birds and ducks in the park!
Healthy proteins will give a lot more energy and calm during the day. My favorites are free-range eggs, about two, some wholegrain bread, and sometimes meat from the night before.

Eating a little protein in the morning gives the body time to change it into serotonin and after 6-8 hours, into the melatonin you need for a good night's sleep, which also helps the healing process, especially for the liver.

Diet and parasite cleansing are the first place to start... And you got good links in earlier posts! :)

Use the main menu if you're logged in, to read the articles under Heath> Diet and Health > Cleansing.

There are a lot of options to choose from in paths to take, so it is a matter of experimenting one step at a time!

A diet/fasting method suggested to me two weeks ago has been very nice- all raw fruit, from morning until sundown, and I found I did not need large portions. It is meant to be used in conjunction with UT.
Dark green vegetables like spinach, kale, and salads like ruccola are very healing as well- they have a lot of chlorophyll, minerals, etc that help the liver in making red blood cells! I like to have veg in the evenings. :)
Snacks can be of all sorts- fruit, carrots and a little dressing, pumpkin seeds, unsweetened yogurt with raw (unclarified, thick) honey or berries..
Hope some of this helps, and bless!

BTW! A good, veggie/ fruit heavy diet is a GREAT way to get the body to eliminate toxins. parasite cleansing, etc, can make you feel quite weak, so start always first with diet, and if your body is rebelling, take a good look at diet, what you ate in the past 1-4 days, and your most recent exercise / health patterns.

If I were to suggest something good, try getting a walk or a good time exploring your town. Walks, try roads and paths you haven't tried before. Not so much that it exhausts you, but see if there's a wholefoods store, a geeky nutrition spot.. And skip the gimmicky protein bars, weight watchers frozen foods, etc. Waste of money, and usually so overpriced and over processed its no better than buying cake.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2252172