CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Has anyone else experienced this? by beatty57 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   12/31/2014 5:22:47 PM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   1,931
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2227818

Vitamin ‘C’, 3 to 6 grams a day will reduce much of the odor mouth and body.

Health scientists agree on two important points. As much as 90% of health is dietary. Eighty percent of a healthy body is the digestion and elimination system. Disease prevention is the immune system fortified with the vitamins/minerals, and nutrients that support the immune and digestive systems. Quote, Dr F R Klenner, “ white blood cell without adequate vitamin ‘C’ is like soldiers without bullets”.

Neglecting our health for an extended period time takes recovery time. There are no instant cures. Thats why prevention is so important. I have practiced prevention for 52 years without a health problem. Never a cold or flu. Feeling good about feeling good! A multiple attack is best and quickest. The best multi vitamins/mineral to start with and 3 or more grams vitamin ‘C’. Costco or trader Joe’s has quality nutrients.

Few people understand the crippling effects to the immune system by toxic refined sugars, processed vegetable oils, junk foods, chemicals in processed foods, all soft drinks, soy, soy milk, microwave, deep fried foods and artificial sweeteners. The excess sugars in the body are used by fungus, yeasts, parasites, diseases to grow and replicate. Cause allergies, bipolar, depression, obesity. B 3 has a positive effect on depression, nerve damage and bipolar. Research???

Parasites, Toxins, Diet! ‘DE’
Weather you have parasites or not, 'Human/Animal grade diatomaceous earth' will kill parasites in the gut and much more, do the research! Eighty to 89% silica and lesser amounts other minerals. Silica is the skeletal remains of fresh water hard-shelled algae.

All natural mineral, non toxic. I have used it over 2 year now and love what it has done for me. Many call it a miracle for what its done for them. Helps Celiac disease, colon and fibromyalgia, ‘pain', arthritic, ‘Parasites’, colon, eczema, blood pressure, cholesterol, candida, age spots, adrenal, stomach, 'energy', heart, diarrhea, drugs, constipation, obesity, skin, eyes, hair, calcium and nails and many more, This is why many call diatomaceous earth (DE, dirt, mud) 'a miracle’. Works best with 3 to 12 or more grams a day vitamin ‘C’ and without Processed Sugar and oils. All ages and pets. Can be found online, and animal feed suppliers and some health stores.

Cost; 75 cents to 10 dalliers a pound. Research: ‘diatomaceous Earth testimonials’.
Keep up what you are doing. The vital difference is even if we could eat 25 hours a day it’s not possible to get all the nutrients we need from the supermarket. …dez

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2227818