CureZone   Log On   Join

12 year veteran of curezone... by #461 ..... Candida Debate Forum

Date:   12/14/2014 4:21:29 AM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   6,026
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2224908

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Well, I've been here for 12 years, and am actually much healthier since I've been following Dr. Clark's protocol for parasites. I haven't posted much because there were way many trolls here that made posting unpleasant on the topic, so I stopped, but I'm feeling pretty good and am ready to deal with them again.
I've not tried Iodine, but have tried many other things, like hydrogen peroxide therapy, oil swishing, Dr. Bob Beck's protocol (love the electro-magnetic pulser!), raw apple cider vinegar, Eft, multiple Liver Flushes plus others. I'm one of those who won't quit until I've found the solution. I suspect I've had candida but in the process of ridding myself of cancer, I used a zapper that does fungus, so I think I probably killed it with that, plus I'm keeping my body as alkaline as comfortable, and I'm pretty sure any fungus, cancer included, can't really grow anymore. No pathogen thrives in an alkaline environment, actually, so I haven't even had a cold since I began alkalizing.
Type 2 diabetes is my current challenge--I got rid of type 1 with the deparasiting, but type 2 isn't about parasites (although anyone with type 2 would be well served to do a parasite cleanse any way). What I'm sensing is that it has something to do with that nasty high fructose corn syrup which is most likely made with GMOs. And maybe all the toxins get stuck in it and it then gums up your pancreas and interferes with your body using insulin, but that's about as far as I've gotten.
But I absolutely believe that you won't ever get correct answers from big pharma and their trained monkeys in health care who believe every word they're told, because as long as they're making such huge amounts of money off their 'diseases', like diabetes, they're absolutely not going to tell the truth which would 'kill the goose that laying their golden eggs'. I believe you are going to have to take responsibility for your own health, do your own research and basically take with a grain of salt anything 'modern medicine' says as the way to getting truly healthy.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2224908