CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Parasites?, Silent Acid Reflux?, GERD, Ulcer?, Candida?, h pylori? or all of the above -Itch Advice needed ASAP! by commonknowledge ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   6/15/2014 1:37:39 AM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   6,470
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2180726

well you come to the right place. im sure other people will add to your post but if you had parasites for 8 years you most likely have a co-infection of other parasites due to immunity suppression. hypothyroid is a result of parasites because of the adrenal glands being worn down from constant stimuli(inflammation) from the parasites in your body. anal itching(perianal itch) is also a symptom along with small intestinal ulcers(reflux) from them sucking on the duodenum section of the intestine(i have this).

Most people use herbs like the ones you are using. i personally used Wormwood ,cloves,oregeno oil, garlic, pumpkin seeds ect but that tends to only keep the load of parasites down. But let me warn you... herbs typically will cause the parasites to scatter(scattering worsens condition) so its better to "see" if you can get a identity of the parasite so you can use antiparasitic medication to eliminate your problem.

getting the identity of parasites requires ALOT of testing I personally still dont have a clear identity of the types i have but i see the parasites physically when im on a cleanse. I have had parasites for 10 years and i have used different meds to counter the different infections i had piled up in my body.

yes, self medicating is in fact a risk but most of us on this website self medicate because we have to.
so ask whatever question you feel about treatment. and yes candida is for sure in your body if you have parasites, hypothyroid, or adrenal insufficiency.

to go for a trial run, go buy "reese pinworm medicine over the counter at a drug store and by taking that you actually should kill off some parasites that are causing you to itch. Also by taking that medicine you will be able to verify your parasite issue. the drug is harmless and its sold at a local large chain drug store right over the counter no prescription.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2180726