CureZone   Log On   Join

Bogus Crohn's disease, IBD, etc by smallaxecarbian ..... Crohn’s Disease Forum

Date:   5/25/2014 10:02:44 AM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   2,514
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2176076

There is no such thing called "Crohns disease" or IBD, etc; the idiot gastro doctors just came up with a name to describe a "condition" that they cannot diagnose; the bogus name "crohn" is a name for "symptoms"; the cause of it remains "hidden."

Of course damn Western doctors cannot find out what the cause of it; because they just assume (beyond all medical and scientific reasoning) that one they one fine day, your bowel just got "inflamed"; so let us call that " inflammatory bowel disease"! Is that not nice they come with such comical terms? Yet how many people fall prey to this junk science?

if you have an ongoing bowel problem, associated with "colitis," diarrhea, pain, nausea, fatigue, sleeplessness, it is not "crohn." It is a parasite!

Most often, parasites cannot be detected by incompetent lab staff that examine your stool, including those at Mayo clinic. Also, parasites like E. Histolytica (Eh) does not often show up in stool. They are deep in the bowel tissues! But most idiot doctors like this guy order a stool test, and conclude you are free of parasites! All the while patient suffers from symptoms. The negative test results give the idiot doctors, who know nothing about parasites the green light to mess with your system! They don’t know that lack of pathogens/parasites in your stool, does not mean you dont have it. This is because most gastro idiots have never received a day of training in parasites! They completely skip it in medical school. I can vouch for that.

You need to go and see a competent "tropical" doctor. Well, you might ask? "Why is that? I never travelled outside." But did you consider that almost everything, we eat comes from outside? And on top of that, american fondness for "raw food" including "raw juices" and salads, which comes in prepacked bags, not to mention undercooked food, and sushi, is the cause of parasites.

Never go to a gastro; never do a colonoscopy; unless you have a big hole, they will not find parasites. Eventually gastro idiots will cut out your bowel! Tell them you will live with the parts they came with you. Find out which parasites--protozoa or helminths causing your symptoms. Never allow one to make you believe that one fine day, you got "Crohn disease.”

Also, did you know that drugs like humara that they give patients lower you white blood cell count? This is mind bogling, because white blood cells are the very thing that fight of infection. They think that if you turn of your white blood cells, your “inflammation” will go away. These are not doctors. They are from the stone age. Even people in the stone age has better “sense” that these gastro idiots.
Show less

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2176076