CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What can I do about the weight gain? Scared to lose weight. by skneld ..... Abuse Support Forum

Date:   2/24/2014 11:59:50 AM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   4,293
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2153194

As long as you "want" something, the universe/God will give you exactly what you are asking for... and "want" is what you get.... which is to say.... you get to "want". Stop "wanting" to be thin, and get busy believing you ARE thin. Then, start to tell yourself that you are thin, and that you have the passion for good health. I suggest that you visit the Vimeo website and find the video by Louise Haye titled " You Can Heal Your Life". Watch it as many times as you need to allow the message to sink in and begin to work. We are all powerful beyond our belief, it is just in our thinking that we are limited. Stop using your past to gain sympathy or as an excuse for why you are where you are now, and begin to create another reality for yourself by positive affirmations, positive emotions, and positive thinking towards the future. If you look into the biblical ideals, you will find that Jesus taught these principles. As a beginning: the bible says " And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." ( God's 2 Timothy 1:7 ESV /For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
will is for us to have the mind of Christ, and God tells us that he wants nothing but love for us)" "

Proverbs 4:20-23 ESV / 13 helpful votes

My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life." This is just a few verses to assist you. when you begin to see that you are not your thoughts, but that you actually can CONTROL your thoughts, you will begin to pay attention to what is flowing through your mind. You then can have the power to stop negative thought and replace it with positive thoughts. It is your job to control your mind, and just like what you shop for and put into your refrigerator, you can choose what to put into your mind. When you place words of power, peace, love, etc. into your mind and stop the flow of the old "negative tapes", you will see amazing change in your life.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2153194