CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: strange mystery problems, 9+ years, in 21 yr old otherwise healthy woman by randomgirl0106 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   12/16/2013 10:53:26 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   3,825
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2133752

I am similar to you. I am 22 been sick since preteen years. I never recall having mono although have tested positive for a past case of EBV. Have also tested positive for lyme once, although further testing was all negative. Also have very low iron levels. I suffer from severe fatigue, weight loss, hair loss, stomach issues as well.

I have not solved all my problems, but I am working to get better. First thing you need to do is find a new doctor. Not a conventional one, they will tell you there is nothing wrong with you. Find a functional one. You obviously have toxicities in your body. My guess would be be mercury and/or other heavy metals. Heavy metals can sustain viruses, which is quite possibly why you never got better from mono. I would recommend you find a doctor who will test you for metals and helps patients chelate. It's also possible you have candida, parasites and other toxicities. For now until you find a good doctor I would recommend you start doing coffee enemas to detox somewhat on your own. I know it sounds gross, but it has been one of the only things to help me. Also going gluten, dairy, sugar, artificial sweetener free would be a good start. And adding lots of green veggies into your diet and do the coffee enemas for now and schedule an appointment with a functional or alternative doctor who does chelation and tests for toxicities etc. The adrenal test you had was useless btw, I can almost gaurantee you have adrenal fatigue despite it coming back normal. You need to have a saliva test done not an ACTH or the other conventional kinds. Oh and since you do probably have chronic mono since your body is too toxic to get rid of it I suggest you try a natural antiviral like olive leaf extract. Also you may wanted to get tested for lyme disease because that could be what you have rather than mono. The standard testing is not very accurate so try googling igenex for a more accurate test. Hope this helps.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2133752