CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: MY DOCTOR VERBALLLY ABUSED ME, What do I do? by Zorreo ..... Abuse Support Forum

Date:   9/26/2013 9:53:37 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   23,369
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2108855

Omg, I don't have any words for this! And you must proceed in reporting this, at least he'll be marked just in case it happens again to another patient. Then they can see there's a pattern and revoke his lisence. He sounds completely mental and shouldn't get near sick and venerable people, surly not "treat" them. You have to do it for the sake of all of us. Im for one surly don't want to be exposed to that nutcase, ever!

Also, write a formal letter to his medical group where he's employed and his supervisor. Tell them in detail the emotional strain it put on you and you have a hard time getting past it, since it stuck on you.

You didn't do anything wrong, the prescription mix up was soley on their behalf. And he's worried about being "held liable" for a stupid mix up that easily can be proved to not be an error of over/wrongly prescribe meds, but he's not worried about going totally bonkas on a sick patient? Haha, that dude needs to be heavily medicated himself! Then maybe work the nightshift as a janitor assistant somewhere where there are no people around. It's not the patients fault he can read or write! ( how in the world did he manage to go through med school?)

Also, tell all your friends, family, anyone looking for a doctor. Warn them about him. The reputation of a doctor goes a lot from other patients. Make sure he'll run out of patients ( to abuse) even if he gets to stay.

Also, you can't just "fire" a patient like that without a reasonable cause, as in your case there was none. What he did was legally wrong. Also scolding you ( at all) outside of the closed door treatment room, is legally wrong and violates your very protected ( by law) patient privacy. Not to mention it's plain stupid. There were several witnesses to that, I'll bet he's not popular as they all must have felt his wrath, so I'm sure they gladly witness on your behalf just to see him go.

Good lucjpk!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2108855