CureZone   Log On   Join

DMSO risks? internal consumption? touching other materials? scared by #139029 ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   9/25/2013 1:47:53 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,308
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2108160

i dont know where to post this since there is no dmso forum...

anyway, i have a bottle of 99.9 % dmso bought from a local health store. ive used it occasionally for severe joint pains and it works pretty well. i have cysts all over my joints so i try to use it to reduce the pain. it works pretty well, but i dont use it frequently because of fear and risks associated with dmso, which to me seem to be EXTREMELY UNDERSTATED.

you cant touch anything when using it or you might pull whatever junk you touch into your body. that is SCARY!!!! how long is it even dangerous? why isnt this extremely stressed on any of the treatment uses of dmso? what the heck?! i dont know how worried to be. why isnt there more covered about the safety concerns of dmso? I love that it works but it scares the crap out of me.

anyway, what scares the crap out of me even more is that my knee has started twitching just now. i have joint protrusions and cyst type growths around almost all my joints. it seems like myeloma or something but my cbc is all normal and no one will diagnose me with anything. i keep pushing for tests but my insurance is county based and they dont want to help me at all. i feel like it might be parasites if nothing else...

the joint/cyst around my right knee keeps twitching for the past hour. this has happened before and it seems like a muscle spams but i just dont know if its parasites hatching or something worse. it makes me real freaked out. after about an hour it seems to have subsided so i dont know if what i applied to it has helped or if it got better on its own.

i feel like i want to shower and wash off the dmso/oil of oregano/bosweillia now but i worry about chlorine and flouride in water to get in the dmso. how long is the dmso a risk for? i cant really find any of this information which is imo really vital important information considering the risks associated with transferring materials into your bloodstream/body thru dmso. i wish there was an elaborate safety FAQ about dmso use... because while it seems to work, it really freaks me out not knowing exactly what is or is not safe to do. or how long to wait before it dries completely to not touch anything else or things like that... gah it just twitched again actually. i hate this. thanks for any ideas on dmso. or suggestions for the knee/twitching. it is like there is a heart beat / pulse down there around my knee/cyst. really freaky :/

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2108160