CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I'm done by Jo86 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   8/22/2013 11:24:33 AM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   4,625
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2097269

good points in there man.
I didn't know ANYONE could become an NB practitioner no, and I've shoved my share of coffee up my ass myself :p

What I'm criticizing is ppl who respond to others with great confidence and start listing things, as if they were facts. I'm like 'okay, they know what they're saying it seems' and you feel like, as you've said, you've nothing to lose and everything to try.
But we are losing precious, precious time.
I thought about the ER a few times btw, thank you very much. My case is getting NOTICEABLY worse by the day. BY - THE - DAY.

People talk about all kinds of foods and crashes and intolerances...a sick body needs to be "un-sick".
Quit using these pedantic little excuses and move on to smt serious.

I mean, here is serious help:
"oh. You've got intolerance to light do you ? That's clearly thyroid and this and that...you DEFINITELY should run this test asap."

Not "oh, parasites for sure, try this protocol because I THINK IT MIGHT BE WORKING FOR ME".
Man, the symptoms I read (for some) are clearly not that bad. I can't talk at all during the whole day, I have to lie down constantly, it's real brain fog, real malaise, my mind HURTS CONSTANTLY. I get worse by the day, I'm practically bed-bound.

And ppl tell me about using more butter in my diet !!!

And this is my whole experience on this website (with the exception of some). Cute little details about coffee enemas and what oil to use and what spring water to drink !

Some threads are started, and I wish I could help but I keep my mouth (well, my keyboard...) SHUT coz I don't want to mislead. Unless I'm like 100% sure, I won't say anything.

Curezone is definitely a pernicious thing, as well as positive for some aspects..(the ones I'm still here for).

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2097269