CureZone   Log On   Join

Rope parasites, mucous, and desperation by Cebru ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   6/12/2013 10:58:25 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   22,635
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2074080

Hey all,

With all of the threads here about these types of conditions, pay close attention to what you are seeing. I have had a parasite for 6 months or so now. I was pretty desperate for a medical expert to confirm what I knew, or to at least even listen to me. So when I came across the 'rope parasite' hope I grabbed onto it. I have now had my discharge properly tested, which I had to persevere with and basically do it all off my own back as every type of test/screen came back negative. The testing confirmed it to be mucous encasing white blood cells and with some discolouration (should be obvious where colour comes from :P). The best explanation for this is the result of a liver fluke, or similar parasite that definitely affects the liver. Get a blood test and see what your white blood cell count is like.

So many of these posts are confusing two different things and believing them to be the same. One is a picture of mucous (mixed with some other matter). The other is braided, very thin, and rope like. While I am skeptical of many things in the Volinsky articles, I do still believe that they are onto something, but feel that they themselves are also confusing the two in their research. Please pay attention to your own condition, and also keep in mind that the authors of those papers, as they will admit, are not microbiologists (check the author details and look at the departments they work in). I believe their research is important, but also that a lot of people (myself included) have been confusing the two. The problem is that the two conditions may have various similar looking forms they leave after toileting.

My symptoms since noticing that I had an issue have been:
sleep deprivation, constant tiredness, rapid weight loss and then maintenance of a low weight, difficulty concentrating or focussing on anything, deteriorated immune system and high susceptibility to almost anything contagious (colds most commonly), frequent anger and frustration, difficulty excreting with what feels like a lot of pressure around the colon, loss of interest in activities, short term memory loss, and an inability to complete or finish any tasks.

I am currently waiting on confirmation that the drug Triclabendazole treats the mucous discharge condition. This can be very difficult to obtain, depending on where you live. Nobody could import it where I live, and there was a lot of difficulty in even being able to get it imported.

Here is a wiki page in the meantime, and will post here when I have the confirmation as to whether or not the drug is effective in treatment of the mucous condition - not the braided rope condition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triclabendazole

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2074080