CureZone   Log On   Join

Metals and the Electrical Current of the Body by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   6/4/2013 6:43:18 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   20,793
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2071912

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

One of My Top Authors

I was reading a rare book from my favorite of 2 authors, who was a MD and decided to LIVE and LIVE WELL. He did so better than most and when doing such things the mind clears and direction maintained and wisdom accumulated.

This old MD clearly stated we humans are radio receivers, our brain is the receiver and it converts the signals to the blood cells which maintains the functions of the body. As long as the body is alive, the Spirit will dwell within.

His idea of WHY the body dies??? Only the human has the ability to think and make interference with the signals from the heavens, he refers to this as "static", much like the standard radio receives static when the channel is not on the proper frequency. As the body is inferrior starting from day 1 in the womb with the inherited problems of the past 7 generations and then the mom to be that does not have enough nutrition to produce a complete perfect baby and then wrong foods are fed, poor air breathed, bad water, bad chemicals absorbed, etc. the more "STATIC" the cells receive and thus they are unable to reproduce properly and thisn eventually attracts parasites and eventual death due to an acid body.

This was from a highly educated MD who learned to LIVE after he nearly died of heart disease at age 54 and by age 76 he was a superior human more able than most all 21 year old men. He learned to obey Nature and listen to his Spirit's Guidence.

What causes static the most?? METALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try putting metals on anything electric and you "short" it out and it stops functioning or may burn up. Metals in the teeth, rings, metals in the food, water, vitamins, drugs, etc., etc. all cause a great deal of "STATIC". Then we live in a world full of man made frequencies and many of these EVIL ONES know how to send frequencies through the air that can alter the mind and to the extreme they can send waves through the air and fry every human where they stand and this is why the Nukes are not needed anymore, bombs are too slow, destroy expensive building, etc. the micro waves just fry the humans and new humans can take their lands easily.

The old MDs knew about Frequencies along time ago! Our Local MD stated to me he was trained about how electric lines can cause brain cancers back in 1936, today we have Cell Phone s, pagers, satelight receivers in practically all modern homes. Today we have more static than anytime in history.

Total Health is just not eating a few herbs or doing a few cleanses, if you want to keep your mind, you have to be "aware" of your environment. Many people today live as vegetables in what are refered to as old folks homes, not a nice way to end your life.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2071912