CureZone   Log On   Join

Barefoot=Two weeks of Flu/bad hangover like symptoms every year. by #171203 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   4/26/2013 3:07:27 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   3,610
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2059406

I live in SW Michigan near woods and have dogs, cats, many birds at the feeder as well as other wildlife.
I've lived in the same house for 21 years and have noticed a trend.

Every spring, if I venture outside without shoes (barefoot) I quickly get extremely itchy feet and a week later come down with flu like symptoms that feel like a bad hangover. The symptoms last for a couple weeks and are very painful.

When I search and compair my symptoms they most resemble hookworm, but with only 10/100000 infections in North America I'm thinking it has to be something else.

I'm 51 now and suffering from weakness, tiredness, post cholecystectomy syndrome (gall bladder removal pain) and once a year this weird intense itching after walking barefoot outside followed by two weeks for flu like symptoms. I try to remember not to go outside without shoes but a scenario always seems to come up where I forget and just like clockwork I get sick. I've tried to use rubbing alcohol, bleach, peroxide and soap and water right after I realize that I've walked outside barefoot and feel the intense itching but this doesn't seem to work. I'm thinking the nematodes may already be deep enough in my skin to evade the agents.

Other times of the year at other places like the beach I walk outside barefoot without any problem.

Am I reinfecting myself each year along with having mature parasites in my intestines.?
Am I infected with a variety of parasite that can't mature to adulthood in humans and just fighting off the infection each year?

Should I test first or are the risks of albendazole (acute liver failure) outweighed by broad parasite removal?
What should I tell my doctor, Where can I get good tests? Which tests?
Thank you so much for your time.
Please give me your thoughts.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2059406