CureZone   Log On   Join

Severe Gastrointestinal / Immune problems from mold - Help desperately needed :( by zoombuggy ..... Toxic Black Mold Forum

Date:   1/8/2013 1:53:10 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   11,875
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2023506

Hi guys,

I believe that I have a toxic fungal/mold infection and I feel like I've tried everything, but am not getting better! I'm in desperate need of a point in the right direction.

In a nutshell, here's what brought me to this point:

-Last year, was out of work sick for months due to extreme fatigue and illness
-Abdomen was constantly swollen, developed food sensitivities , had ALL the tests run (both conventional medicine and naturopathic route)
-diagnosed with H Pylori, intestinal yeast overgrowth (Saccharomyces, not Candida); protozoa parasite (likely from pet); leaky gut syndrome (increased intestinal permeability); IBS; adrenal fatigue; low zinc and testosterone;
-I spent all of last year trying everything - Maker's Diet, GAPS diet, anti-candida diet, Gerson Therapy, colonics, infrared sauna, antifungals like Humaworm and Olive Leaf Extract, all the supplements you're supposed to do for G1 Problems
-We discovered MOLD growing in our ventilation system in our apartment - the condensation pan under the furnace intake was full of standing water and mold, and the duct leading into our bedroom was covered. Needless to say, we moved.
-Within 3 days of moving, I felt a lot better, started returning to work, but still had really bad gastrointestinal issues in the morning especially (this was mid-October)
-Ran petry dish mold test kits; results: Alternaria, Cladosporium, Non-sporulating fungi.

-Now have started to feel like I'm going downhill again - painful and erratic digestion, extreme fatigue, feel like I've got the flu/infection, feel sick all over.

I've started missing a lot of work again the last week. I have no idea what there is that I haven't tried yet, but I'm 120% dedicated to my full recovery, through prayer and persistence.

Please, if you have any insights on who I should talk to / what I should read, or if you know of someone who's been through something similar, please point me in their direction. This illness has stumped all my doctors (they don't know what else to tell me), and has left me in a dire situation financially, physically and emotionally, just trying to survive.

Your help is highly appreciated!

Thank you and God bless!

Aaron

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2023506