CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Possible liver flukes and bad breath by Birk ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   12/30/2012 3:18:21 AM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   11,835
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2020577

To anyonymous,

I really hate to say this, but you are almost quoting textbook symptoms for gluten intolerance/celiac disease.

It will probably be the hardest road one can travel, but you might want to consider it.

Also, everyone, please note, that like many of these parasite situations where only 20% of people who have parasites actually test positive, there is a similar problem in the gluten sensitivity testing world. I Know a lot has happened since I was doing my research a year and a half ago as far as testing is concerned, but the most TRIED AND TRUE METHOD IS what they call "clinical trial" - lol - dont think I mean doctors - I mean YOU DO YOUR OWN "TRIAL" and get completely clear of gluten for AT LEAST TWO WEEKS and see what happens. The first 3 days will be the worst and the reaction you will have is likened to that of coming off heroin or methamphetamine or something. It is sooo highly addictive, it will drive you crazy craving it, but after 3 days, miracles will begin to happen - just ask "StefB".

Gluten allergies/celiac is an autoimmune disorder, so what happens is your body is using all of it's immune "soldiers" to attack the gluten, and leaving the rest of your body to it's own devices with no defense system. Just think of "war strategy" and imagine what you're doing to your body - it's at war with itself, so naturally every other problem that arises will be multiplied and exacerbated by this situation.

I hope you feel better soon and even if you do go for testing and it comes up negative, that does not mean you are in the clear. The GREAT Conspiracy is that 74% that is SEVENTY FOUR PERCENT OF HUMANS HAVE SOME FORM OF ALLERGY TO GLUTEN!

Good luck!
Birk

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2020577