CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Rashes after liver flush by stimpy99 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   12/6/2012 7:16:40 AM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   5,143
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2013346

Thank you all so much for your suggestions!! I really appreciate the new insites. I think I am going to try the no oil/low fat thing because I know I have been eating a ton of fats. I was thinking my omega 3's were low so I was taking flax oil and putting the oil in my protein drink as well as almond butter and chia seeds. Before that I was eating coconut oil by the tablespoon in my oatmeal and I do use oils for cooking.

I have a question though, do you think the protein drinks are necessary? I had a natural doc do the Bolen blood test on me and she said it looked like my blood was low in protein, even though my blood test results I had at the ER showed normal levels of protein. I got paranoid because I quite eating meat a year ago, so I started drinking protein shakes for breakfast alternating between brown rice, pea, and hemp protein. Would that be OK? and the chia seeds? Just wondering if I should just switch back to oatmean (no oil of course) for a while and screw the protein?

Telman, thank you for the link. I will check this out when I get home.

fectoid2, I was doing the Liver Flushes mostly every 3 weeks (no less) and I was doing the Andreas Moritz protocol with the light b-fast and steamed veggies and rice for lunch only. Sometimes I would feel totally energized after the flushes, others very down and out and spacey..

I did get out some HUGE stones several times (i think the 10th and 12th flush) then this gnarly huge black think, which I don't know if it was a mother of all liver fluke or what, but then tons of smaller black things came out also along with what I think are the red liver flukes that look like tomato skins.. so that leads to my next question
Could parasites be causing the eczema? I saw that Hulda Clark says the Ascaris causes eczema.

At times I would have terrible brain fog and felt better suddenly after a bowel movement . And specifically a few weeks ago I had the worst brain fog ever that all of a sudden hit me with terrible anxiety, literally out of nowhere, and soon after I had a bowel movement with looked like a huge like 2" x 2" possible liver fluke.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2013346