CureZone   Log On   Join

~Parasite Paste Re-Mix~ by CLEW ..... Lyme (Lime) Disease Forum

Date:   3/14/2012 2:20:28 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,762
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1918144

Try it! It Helps! I've a slightly different recipe from the original parasite paste that I think works better. Always trying out different ingredients...

~QUICKDRAW parasite PASTE RE-MIX~

I have found the Kleen Green enzyme liquid to work much better than vinegar and water and it's less acidic. It's also good to spray on as a "bodywash" in the shower.

Quickdraw parasite Paste Remix Recipe:

2 oz. container ground Nutmeg
1/8 cup Borax
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1/2 cup Kleen Green enzyme cleaner (properly diluted)

Use wooden or plastic untensils and a medium to large glass/ceramic bowl to mix in because I think metal might change the chemistry somehow? a rubber spatula makes mixing way easier.

Mix the Nutmeg and Borax together and try to break up any clumps.
Add Olive-Oil and stir into a thick paste.
Pour in Kleen Green and mix, mix, mix until it's almost like brown "cool whip". As it stands it will keep thickening up, so just keep adding a little more Kleen Green and whip it back up. Consistency is important, not too thick and not too thin.

Now sit in front of your magnified mirror, on your finger scoop a marble size of the paste and lightly smooth onto your face. Over lesions, rashy or itchy spots lightly dab, dab, dab paste onto/into it and usually something weird will surface very quickly, almost instant.
This paste won't dry up like clay does and will only draw out so much before it's "spent". Gently scrape it off using a flat edge like another spatula or an old credit card, then wipe it onto a paper towel. Keep reapplying paste until you get a little relief. Around the glands and along under the chin line are good to try.

This recipe works fine but I've also been experimenting by adding in 10 drops each of dmso, frankincense, and myrrh to the mix. This seems to boost results. I sometimes add in ground Ginger and Allspice or extra borax if I'm low on Nutmeg.

I think it's through osmosis that "debris" is drawn out . No joke, it's pulled some crazy-train looking stuff out of my skin. A lot of small stuff like concretions, larva, mucous, "sand", threads, black hairs, blue& red gel, stick things, plant things... Big stuff too. At first I wondered if I was seeing things but it became apparent that I wasn't. Of course the chemical reaction might be swelling them to look larger than they are just beneath the skin where they operate.

The good news is the paste disintegrates them.
The bad news is the paste disintegrates them. They can't physically be saved for identification. So I took a ton of pictures instead and hope I can ID that way. If someone recognizes anything please email me.

While it is not a cure, I believe the paste lessens the parasite burden of the head, face, and neck area (where I use it). It helps keep down swelling around my eye and gland areas.

The paste on your face makes you look like Freddy Kruger on crack but what it draws out would send Freddy Kruger scream'in for his mama!

//www.curezone.org/upload/_K_L_Forums/Lyme/tn-002.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_K_L_Forums/Lyme/006.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_K_L_Forums/Lyme/tn-009.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_K_L_Forums/Lyme/tn-010.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_K_L_Forums/Lyme/tn-011.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_K_L_Forums/Lyme/tn-021.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_K_L_Forums/Lyme/tn-083.jpg

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1918144