CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Any men falsely accused of rape / sexua| abuse? by malepaediatricnurse ..... Abuse Support Forum

Date:   3/19/2011 3:24:44 AM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   46,065
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1785873

In 2002 I had to leave my job as a male paediatric nurse. The story is that I was off long term sick with M.E. (chronic fatigue syndrome) as a Christian I was reading the bible and came to a passage which said "come out from there you who carry the vessels of the Lord, touch no unclean thing, I will go before you and I will be your rear guard" i realised that day the Lord wanted me to leave the job, but had no idea why. It didn't make sense to me. The next day I had a phone call from a ward sister which lead to me being unofficially suspended and sent to a forensic psychiatrist (who exhonerated me). This Sister had falsely acused me of threatening like a madman to kill another sister and a manager. It was a lie it was while I was vulnerable and it was believed. even the union said "we don't think you have a case" My experience is that to be a man in children's work, acused is guilty.

I still at the time didn't realise why the Lord had instructed me to leave. because I was exhonerated by the phorensic psychiatrist they offered me my job back but they didn't face the fact this person had told terrible lies. She remained in a position of power over me from which she could finish the job. I said I cannot come back to work under that person. I was waved goodbye. I lost a career at a vulnerable time which cost over £100,000 we had to sell a house etc. I saw a solicitor who said "you have a case but what you would gain is not worth the cost of fighting it, just get on with your life".

Only now 9 years later do I realise why the Lord instructed me to leave. A customer of mine is now in jail for 6 year term he is on the sex offenders register because a girl who was his responsibility as a male social worker 4 years ago when she was 17 accused him of rape. There was no evidence but her word. I knew the girl she was a complete psycho and constantly pestered him, all of which he rebuffed, When he later in life married she found him and chased him again. he had to very clearly get her off his back, her response was accusation. His life is ruined.

I feel sure if I had not followed the still small voice of the Lord I would be where he is now, as this sister would have steped up her game to accuse me of child abuse of some form or another.

Don't worry about me I am fine now. And I sleep well at night. There are a females out there who need repentance of many issues. In christian world there is a whole load of attention on the sins which men perform like p 0 r n to give one example. But the sins which women poerform of manipulating for their own advantage by lies deceipt and pre meditated planning remain hidden. God knows where the problem lies.

Repent if you are guilty of these behaviours and don't do it again.

Men, my advise is have nothing professionally to do with children and don't join a second relationship where there are existing children. YOU are wide open to this abuse. Box clever, protect yourself. Avoid the possibility of false accusation, because it will lead to conviction.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1785873