CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Went to my GP today by Wawaweewa25 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   9/2/2010 6:00:10 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   103,372
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1682954

Hey Laydeebug,

Yeah she didn't say what "something else going on" could be. My preliminary research has lead me to a few conclusions:

1) Liver issues: I've read a few members accounts here on curezone how Liver Flushing got rid of their geographic tongue

2) Gluten/Celiac: I've also read how people with geographic tongue have seen a miraculous clearing of their tongue once they go gluten free. However I don't think this is my issue, I've been gluten free for about 6 months now and my coating has never been worse at certain points in the day

3) parasite or pathogen: perhaps there is some time of parasite or bacterial pathogen in my system that has allowed the yeast levels to get out of control and its showing on my tongue?

------------------------------

I'm really actually not too excited about taking the meds she has prescribed. One is a anti-yeast lozenge, which if it clears my tongue would prove that Cheshire is right about my situation being yeast related, which I'm starting to believe is right.

Secondly she prescribed a cortisone powder which I'm suppose to put on my tongue.

Interestingly she told me to stop taking all my vitamins/mineral supplements and switch back to regular toothpaste. I suppose she wants to see if any of these products were causing the issue on my tongue, which I know for certain they are not. Furthermore most people with geographic tongue are already deficient in certain vitamins/minerals because they are not absorbing them due to whatever cause; pathogen, parasite, yeast over-growth.

Another interesting thing i read about geographic tongue was that they damaged papillae are similar to the damaged villi of the small intestine in the cases of those people who notice an improvement in their tongue when going off gluten. I found that interesting because Chinese Med and all eastern medicine always says the tongue is a reflection of internal health.

Anyways I'm going to take the meds, I'm expecting the tongue to clear up, but then return right back once I finish the course of meds. And in the process I'll lose beneficial bacteria, leaving me more open for infection.

ARGGGHH!! Dunno, haven't picked up the prescription yet, might try Liver Flushing first.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1682954