CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: restoring immunity to peak efficiency by linenup ..... Colloidal Silver Forum

Date:   6/17/2010 1:58:03 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   24,203
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1639119

I am a proponent of using nutritionals such as correcting mineral imbalances, testing of Vitamin D3 levels, using co-factors such as the b vitamins to encourage methylation and overall support, use of amino acids (testing of AA levels and therapuetic use particularly the thiol groups such as cysteine, methionine and taurine etc). Use of vitamin A, E, D3. Copious antioxidants such as vitamin C, bioflavonoids, natural spices and herbs which contain antioxidants, anthocyanins, herbal teas. Liver Cleansing using methylation products, herbals etc. Restoring glutathione levels which is critically important. And detoxification methods using medical-grade Ozone which has been the best therapy I have ever done and continue to do, and use of antioxidant vitamins, herbs and spices and glutathione etc to rid the body of toxic burdens. Removal of toxic heavy metals such as mercury etc thru the use of ozone, chlorella, homeopathic remedies, methylation products, especially glutathione (use Readisorb), EDTA powder, nano ALA from PRLabs, zeolite sprays. Lots of sunshine or light lamps. Magnetic bed (pure field from Magnetico) - awesome product. Use of charcoal (bulk) with fiber products used during liver detoxification to sweep nasty stuff out. Identifying the infections which is what Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome is all about particularly gut infections such as protozoa, parasites worms/flukes, rogue bacteria, yeast/fungus. Use of ozone to destroy most infections, use of immune building herbs such as Zand's Astragulus Formula which contains a plethora of chinese herbs help to build inner chi, use of other immune herbs such as pau d arco, neem, cats claw, fresh garlic etc. Use of essential fatty acids Omega 6 oils with omega 3 and olive oil blends. Use of Iodine to expel fluoride from the body which is toxic to everything in the body, nobody should get fluoride! Dangerous stuff. Iodine is the only thing I know of to get rid of. Use of colostrum, probiotics use Mutaflor with Jarrow EPS to restore gut health where most of the immunity lies thru Peyer's Patches etc.

Dang, that is alot of stuff! :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1639119