CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: wanna do liver flush in 2 days, at full moon (please read) BUT.. by PhilosophicalCat ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   4/28/2010 9:15:05 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,582
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1614003

Hi Weirdo3,

Sorry to be blunt, I am just trying to help. Your message shows clear signs of a need to clean out your liver. Impatience, irritation and a forceful attitude often go along with multiple impaired organ systems, especially the liver and kidneys.

You have the right idea - Liver Flushing will definitely help you.

The first reply was good. However, I`m sure that`s not what you want to hear.

Regarding fat loss and metabolism, you should look into the Iodine forum. It is possible that your thyroid is sluggish due to a lack of Iodine in your system. I don`t know where you live - that makes a difference - but the people living in the Great Lakes region (Canada and the US) have a bigger problem with sluggish thyroids due to Iodine insufficiency. The solution is relatively simple, cheap and fast compared with the rest of your enquiry. You should ask your doctor for a iodine test. You begin with a blood test for iodine and related metabolites, drink a measured amount of diluted iodine, and then retest the next day. The doctor can tell you if your thyroid is sluggish due to a lack of iodine, and how much iodine to supplement with. DO NOT DRINK MEDICINAL IODINE FROM THE DRUGSTORE. This is meant for external use only. You can find good sources of iodine in the Iodine Forum . It`s cheap, and a small bottle lasts months, depending on how much you need to supplement with daily. For example, a small insufficiency can be correctly by a drop or two of oral iodine in water per day. A major insufficiency can be corrected by up to 4 drops a day. More than that and you really should have medical supervision, as too much iodine can be harmful. Iodine is like food for the thyroid. Once your thyroid is `up to speed` your metabolism will also speed up and you will reach a healthier weight for your body even if you make no other changes to your lifestyle. Just a suggestion. This works for both men and women.

In reply to your immediate questions, if you go ahead with your plan, you will remove very few stones and pretty much waste your time. You are looking for maximum results with minimal effort, and are willing to accept a lot of pain in the process. You might experience pain - specifically, nausea as you will NOT be ready for a flush but you will try to force your body to act on your will. You will not experience the results you want.

Specifically, if you do not prepare for about 6 days by softening the stones with some form of malic acid (apples, apple juice, apple cider vinegar, malic acid capsules or powder, or other sources of malic acid) the stones will still be hard when you attempt to flush them. They will likely be too hard to be squeezed through the ducts (tubes) between the liver, the gallbladder, and the intestines, and in fact are unlikely to be dislodged from their resting places in the liver. If you do not drink the Epsom Salts at the intervals recommended by every expert in the field, the ducts (tubes) leading from the liver to the gallbladder, the gallbladder and the small intestine, and the sphincter (door) which connects the pancreatic duct with the liver duct at their entrance to the small intestine will all be inflexible. Any stones which do get forced out by the olive oil/citrus drink will have difficulty passing through these stiff tubes and the sphincter. It is possible that you could experience a gallbladder attack due to a stuck stone in the tubes. Trust me, that is extremely painful and completely unnecessary. It is also dangerous. Also, without the Epsom Salts to flush out your intestines, any stones which might reach the intestines are likely to stay there, being reabsorbed into your system and causing more trouble in the weeks following the flush. I strongly recommend that you prepare properly and give yourself at least 12 hours following the olive oil/citrus drink for a minimal recovery.

If you want `instant results` but don`t want to do the other cleanses which prepare the body for the liver flush, at least spare yourself the unnecessary pain by doing the Liver Flush according to the protocol. Many people prefer Hulda Clark `s procedure, which is available instantly and for free if you click on the `cleansing` button at the top of the CZ page, and follow the links. I prefer the Moritz` procedure, probably the 2nd most popular choice. It`s probably the 2nd choice because the information is not free - you have to buy his book. Both procedures are safe and easy to follow.

If you really do want to be in the best health possible, you should start with a Colon Cleanse which can be combined with a parasite cleanse for optimal results and speed things up. This should be followed by a quick kidney cleanse. Strengthening your liver for a week or two using Tsetsi`s `mini-flush` would help for maximum Liver Flush results, and be beneficial in many other ways. You could do this entire cleansing procedure - colon, parasites, kidney, Tsetsi `mini-flush` (the last being optional) in a couple of months. Doing this will help improve your state of health at every single step of the way. Your friends will even comment, believe it or not. And all this is a prelude to the Liver Flushes themselves.

What have you got to lose by doing the complete set of cleanses? A couple of months, with constant and noticable improvement every week, is a very short time compared to the years before with no cleansing. What have you got to lose by skipping the other cleanses? The chance to get as healthy as possible as quickly as possible. What have you got to lose by going ahead with an unprepared liver flush? It depends on the present state of your liver. You could have an expremely painful experience, complete with a visit to the hospital, if you are really unlucky. At the least, you will have wasted the time in taking hot baths and the evening drinking the oo/citrus mixture because you will not experience the benefits you want. You will feel angry because you tried but did not succeed.

Often, emotions are trapped in organs. Bitterness, impatience and irritation seem to gravitate to the liver. Anger, self-defensiveness and feelings of insecurity seem to gravitate and be stored in the kidneys. These are my observations only, based on the emotions which were released as I cleansed these organs. Different organs seem to store different emotional memories. Cleanse these organs and the emotions can be released, gently, without trauma. The result is a more balanced mood, outlook on life, appreciation of yourself, and patience. And those are just the emotional benefits! Trust me, I know - I`ve been in your shoes.

You are on the right track. You want to improve your health, and you are willing to try something new to do so. With a little patience now, you could experience the best health of your life in a few months.

By the way, it takes many Liver Flushes to attain maximum benefit.

Health is not an instant thing. It takes time, patience, and the willingness to love the body you have right now. You can always improve your body`s health.

Good luck on your journey!

pc

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1614003