CureZone   Log On   Join

help: constant sweating through layers upon layers of clothing.. by #84501 ..... Hypoglycemia Forum

Date:   1/23/2010 12:24:12 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   5,491
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1559536

i have hypoglycemia, im often anemic and i've been told i may have all these problems related to my thyroid. possibly hypothyroidism...
i have low blood Sugar 3 hours after eating a meal, i sweat constantly from my arm pits even though i am cold, i am tired often, but my under eye circles and lines makes me look like im a drug addict who doesnt sleep at all, my hands and feet are constantly cold, and i get pins and needles often.i get terrible headaches if i dont eat within three hours (sometimes less) i shake daily from either not eating for a few hours or sometimes even when im not hungry...(ive done a parasite cleanse a while back after considering my syptoms could be the cause of a parasite robbing me of iron and protien and my essential nutrients, nothing improved from there and most doctors looked at me like i was crazy to consider the thought but im willing to accept anything to have these symptoms gone)
im completely healthy for my young age, not overwieght or underwieght, i eat ALOT, but im extremely ebarrassed by my sweating problem, today for example i wore a cotton tee shirt, with a button up cotton shirt, along with a heavy sweater and wool jacket. everything i wore was cotton except my peacoat (wool)...i know they say what material you wear can make you sweat, but today i sweat through those three layers, tee, shirt, sweater.. like an extreme amount, this is daily while im COLD, im not anxiety filled when this happens, although when anxieties in the picture it can be ten times worst and effect me everywhere else.
what does this sound like? are my symptoms and doctors advice of possible causes sound likely?
what can i do for this excessive sweating problem!! im at my wits ends!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1559536