CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Attention Please! HEALING IP TESTIMONY by Miss H!!! by Anja ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   12/10/2009 11:02:26 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,774
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1537567

yeah, that makes sense. I long ago gave up "junk food," I've had my moments over the years, but 95% of the time, nothing processed passes these lips...my worst cheat these days is half a roll at a restaurant.

I've seen the plaque ropes in the past with other bowel and parasite cleansing protocols, but it's been awhile since I've done something like that, and I still haven't started the IF #2, so I'm curious what I'll see. I've long thought that the root of my problem was in the colon, and if I could really get that healthy and healed, a lot of my problems would improve.

I think "making the time" is my biggest hurdle because my work schedule is so challenging, and right now I cannot see a way out of it. I started (and failed) a juice fast over the weekend, but had I made it a couple of days until the juice ran out, I would not have had time to make more until the following weekend, and forget about 3 x a day hot/cold showers and enemas during the week...some weeks I go 3 or 4 days without a REGULAR shower just because I'm too busy (obviously I work at home - lol!). The funny thing is that I may be forced out of this job whether I like it or not - the "power sitting" I have to do at the computer - transcription with headphones and foot pedal all day long and well into the evening - has taken a serious toll on my body, and I think I've actually collapsed some important blood vessels in my legs. I never expected that... I wasn't a total couch potato in between work hours, but apparently I wasn't doing enough to counter the negative effects of such a sedentary job. I'd say the monotonous job and its health consequences contribute to "stress and unhappiness," so it could be the Universe is lining things up for me to be forced to make a major life change. I'm a creative person, I went to art school, and I never thought I'd be making my living parked at a computer banging out medical pathology all day. I've already talked to my DH about the likelihood that we'll have to dump our modest little house (which we've put a lot of love into) with the big mortgage and buy a 30K foreclosure fixer or rent if we can't get a serious loan modification, so if we can get our expenses down significantly, I might have some more flexibility to change jobs or work less.

I was on a mostly raw diet in recent months, super healthy, and I still blew my appendix, so I guess I'm still missing a big piece of the puzzle. Definitely going to be doing at least part of this protocol, as much as I can, but right now the IP isn't realistic. I'm hoping I'll get results even if it takes longer. It helps to know you had improvements even without making it a full time job.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1537567