CureZone   Log On   Join

DE Diatomaceous Earth +edit. Re: Got My Lung/Bronchial Tincture - Yay by unyquity ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   7/17/2009 1:33:07 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   11,244
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1457558

:::smile:::

Lobelia is a VERY fast acting broncho-dilator :) The Lung/Bronchial works quickly for some, but many people need to take it for a couple of weeks to realize all the benefits.

Check your spam filter - I sent you an email with the Lobelia file attached within an hour or two of your request (and me forgetting it the first time). I've just resent it again, and it's also in your Inbox.

Diatomaceous Earth -

From the website you linked to: http://www.morethanalive.com/DE

>>>1st: As it moves through the stomach and digestive tract, it attracts and absorbs bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses, endotoxins, pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, and heavy metals. These toxins are trapped and passed out of the body. In addition, any larger parasites that happen to be in the stomach of digestive tract are "cut up" and killed by the sharp edges of the DE. All of these activities result in a much healthier body with less sickness. We often hear the phrase "I just feel better" with our DE users. This better feeling comes from all the "junk" being removed from the body and by giving our immune system the "jump start" it needs.

2nd: Diatomaceous Earth is very hard. On the hardness scale where diamonds are a 9, DE is a 7. This is very important, because as those millions of tiny hard and sharp DE cylinders pass through the small and large intestines, they "scrub" the walls. After only a few months of taking DE, the intestine wall is no longer coated with mucus and molds but CLEAN!! The advantages of this are: <<<

So, it'll cut a parasite to shreds, but it won't hurt the digestive tract? Supposedly this is true, but I can't "grasp it" :(

My husband is a lapidary (and we've both worked with and cut rocks for a very long times). A "7" on the Moh's Hardness Scale is HARD (think Agate). We have both "irritated" the inside of our nose and sinuses by breathing in moist 'rock dust' from cutting & slabbing Agates (and experienced eye irritation & inflammation)...so again, I can't grasp how it would not harm the flesh of the intestinal wall (and even more 'susceptible', villi).

And this: >>>As it moves through the stomach and digestive tract, it attracts and absorbs bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses, endotoxins, pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, and heavy metals.<<<

So, it's SELECTIVE? It doesn't absorb or harm the beneficial bacteria & other microorganisms?

There are likely hundreds of CZer's that would disagree with me, and even more thousands that have experienced benefits, but Dr. Schulze & Dr. Christopher were both adamantly opposed to 'eating rocks' for any reason...and it doesn't matter WHAT kind of harmless soft-shelled creature DE was 'in the beginning', if it's a "7" on the Moh's scale, it's a rock now. There are many plant-based forms of silica from which to choose -

I prefer Horsetail Grass for silica via Dr. Christopher's Herbal Calcium. (I've used it to strengthen nails, help remineralize teeth, it's helping my mom's osteoarthritis, and other calcium needs). Lately on CZ there's a huge "to do" about not using Horsetail because it contains nicotine :::sigh::: From the book "The New Healing Herbs": >>>Because horsetail contains nicotine, some herbalists recommend the herb as a nicotine substitute for smokers attempting to quit. But compared with cigarettes, horsetail's nicotine content is minute, only about 0.00004 percent"<<<

From a logical point of view, if it had enough nicotine to assist smokers, there'd be all KINDS of products for sale throughout the 'alternative world'...touting "quit smoking AND give your body the silica/calcium it needs"!

Speaking of which, Kervran showed in "Biological Transmutations", that silica (rock & plant based, his emphasis was on horsetail silica) converts to calcium in the body. (GREAT INFORMATION HERE -excerpts & pictures of restoring broken bones with horsetail): //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1395356#i

Dr. Christopher read his research and used it to create his Herbal Calcium formula (which was part of his IP...so even THE most compromised people ingested it daily without harm).

Here's a MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) on Diatomaceous Earth: http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/d1288.htm

So, according to an MSDS, are no known adverse affects from INGESTING food-grade DE...at least short term. The purported benefits short term use needs no elaboration...
but what about the 'long term' issues of ingesting ground up rocks? There are a LOT of long-term issues for consideration: Adults assimilate only a small portion of ground rocks (always less than 12%, but as low as 5%)...

>>>--It has been tested & proven many times over that the rock-based forms of Calcium have an absorption rate of approximately 12% or less (depending upon age of the person ingesting them). The body MUST remove the unabsorbed portion (88%) from the bloodstream. It ends up in the joints of the bones, the bones themselves, the arteries, the lungs, eyes, kidneys (or anywhere else the body chooses to put them), causing states of dis-ease such as osteoarthritis, bone spurs, cataracts, brittle arteries, kidney stones, emphysema (and other conditions that are caused when the tissues become ‘non-elastic’ and coated with ground-up rocks).... --Ingesting inorganic minerals also results in a condition known as Leucocytosis (the white blood cell count immediately rises because it treats the inorganic mineral as an invading organism, germ, infection or other foreign material). <<<

Above taken from here: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1392028#i

(please read the full post if you'd like more understanding of the dangers of rock-based substances)

If you have a specific need for it DE, have researched it fully, and want to use it, PLEASE don't let me stop you. But whatever you do, do NOT inhale ANY into your lungs!

Heal ON!

Uny

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1457558