CureZone   Log On   Join

Cell Food, Terramin Clay, Detox Vaccine Pathogens by godmadeusperfect ..... Autism Alternatives Forum

Date:   5/14/2009 7:26:50 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   17,085
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1418747

Hi, If you are still around, this baby can be restored. Cell Food's amino acids and oxygen are supposed to help. Also detoxing from the vaccinations is essential, do the ionic detox footbath about 10 times, 2 days apart and remineralizing with water and a 1/2 tsp of terramin clay or 6 drops Cell Food, and a lot of the metals should be gone in my opinion. Also give the baby 1/2tsp Terramin clay 2 times a day with water or juice and with a straw, and this absorbs toxins and bacteria and pathogens in the gut and at the same time iss mineralizing and alkilinizing so a lot of relief will be seen with that in my opinion.

No more vaccinations for this baby. High level probiotic such as from http://www.customprobiotics.com
who specializing in restoring function to young children after vaccine injuries. The guts flora (immune system) is not mature until after two years of age so under no circumstances should any child ever be injected with live bacteria that their bodies have no idea what to do with until after two years of age, and after that only a couple ones are even debatable as to the benefits overriding the risks. Children don't need chicken pox vaccine for example. Give 1 Stem Enhance 2 times a day. Carlson's Cod liver oil or Nordic Naturals strawberry flavor is good and essential until every child finishes growing, 1tsp at least a day. See Weston A. Price Diet. I would just feed the child organic whole foods and a gluten-free sugar-free preservative-free diet.

Since there are microscopic parasites (which can include bacteria, viruses, fungus, mold, yeast, worms, etc.) involved as well, then I think tiny doses of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement would be helpful, it certainly is worth a try since the damage people are concerned about that I don't believe exists from Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is likely worse from the pharmaceuticals. Jenny McCarthy's son responded to her after recieving anti-fungals, but they can have liver damage, so Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as the safer alternative is worth a try, like at 1 drop three times a day for a month or two, but you can refer to the MMS site for doseage.

Never have children get the Hep B (or is it C, I can't remember) vaccine on the first day of life, if you are Hep B negative there is no need.

The stool is not normal and CellFood, Chloroxygen 1 dropper in juice with the CellFood 2-3 times per day or more often as needed would be good to normalize and alkilinize the tract and the whole body. Zeolite might be beneficial for detox as well. Also to get out the mercury/thimerisal from vaccines, 2 tablets high grade Chlorella taken 15 minutes before a fatty meal.

Doseages were based on a 3 year old child. Refer to nutrient facts on bottle for information on adult dosing and calibrate it to the age for other age children and adults.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1418747