CureZone   Log On   Join

There is only one way to be free of parasites. by TrueCures ..... Parasites Debate Forum

Date:   2/9/2009 6:15:25 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   10,394
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1353505

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

As far as I know there are no parasite cleanses, herbs or pills to eliminate all parasites. Furthermore most products advertised are total gimmicks.

When you use these products you are expecting them to kill your parasites, the problem is they also weaken your immune system making your own natural defense less effective and weaker.

There is only one way to eliminate all parasites and it is the only all natural way known to man. It is your glands, organs and systems. When learn how to engage your glands into battle against parasites you have continual support and your system strengthens every day.

Believe it or not you can eliminate all parasites in as little as six days, which is the record. It will take no longer than two months for the most ill of clients.

I would love to sell you a pill or a product but as I have explained there is no such pill or product. You have only one choice and that is to see me or someone like me. I’m in Idaho and I can get you parasite free. The catch is you have to see me. I travel quite a bit so I may be in your city soon.

There is one more important point that separates what I do from the gimmicks of Alternative Medicine and that is I do not bill. If you have been burned by Alternative Medicine and the endless gimmicks associated with it rest assured I will not burn you. If you see me and in two weeks you know I did what I said I would, you can make a donation. I am being as generous as I know how and I expect the same in return.

The time has come for the truth about parasites and your health. I’m True Cure and I am in Idaho and I look forward to teaching you the truth so you can become parasite free.

I understand it is against the rules to attach my website. You can Google me and if anyone of you sees any merit in my site feel free to post a link to it here. If you help me, we can change some things.

The truth will set you free, not some marketing gimmick.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1353505