CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Pets in Heaven by cymba ..... Near Death Experiences Support Forum (NDE)

Date:   2/4/2009 3:24:03 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   63,448
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1350029

I lost my Dog 3 weeks ago he was my vry best friend companion and pal. Everywhere I went he went with me. He was a boxer and was gentle as a feather.I have been threw some rough times and he was my only crutch that always held things together for me.I have had alot of questions ever since he has passed.I have been asking will he be in heaven when I enter in the kingdom and at times I said I cannot even imagine him not at the gates waiting for me because the place I imagine he will be there with Jesus waiting to greet me.I have been missing him more then ever and thanks to your article some answers and I can see clearer now.I have been alone for several years after a divorce and working in the Sheriff department for 18 years. I had some rough times and I am remarried now and I believe he waited for me to have my first child my Daughter.I had a sense of something going to happen and on the exact day he passed that morning it was snowing and as soon as I woke I looked outside and said to myself If my Buddy had died today how would I ever burry him. I went along with my day as usual taking him with me in the back seat. We went for lunch and ran a few erands and brought my daughter to visit my parents where my Dog Cyma had entered the back yard in which was his favorite spot in the world. He began chasing the dog happily as ever next door threw the fence. I went inside to sit and converse with my parents where I seen him laying in the snow where he passed from a heart attack.A part of me died with him and I just cannot seem to get over this and having a hard time without him.I miss him.I am waiting for a sign to tell me he is ok. I am a firm believer and always have been sio I know a message will come. If anyonehas any insight to offer please respond I sincerely appreciate it.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1350029