CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Eyes revealing: digestive problems - underweight (edit) by Bloatedmostoftime ..... Iridology & Sclerology Forum

Date:   9/9/2008 4:22:32 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   21,903
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1254455

Hun, don't wait. I have had digestive problems since I was 17. I am 34 now. I practically begged for a colonoscopy from many doctors over the years. I don't know if it was because I didn't have insurance or why they didn't want to do it. It is only like 1000. Compared to all the money I spend on this, it's worth it. Finally I insisted it be done this last February. I will post my pic if I can get it scanned in somehow.

I had three polyps, one very large & doctor said "it looks cancerous & it is hard". Well testing revealed it was not cancer but that scared me & glad he removed. It was huge. It was almost blocking me. Had I waited and gotten cancerous, I don't even want to think about it. It is scary looking.

Now I am supposed to go once a year for repeat.

I am so glad I did it honestly. i just knew there was something not right.

Also I went to a naturopath in August & she read my eyes. They do look more red lately than they used to be. She told me I had spleen issues & pancreas but that my liver was okay (I am still not so sure about that really being okay). She told me I had leaky gut & adrenal exhaustion. Plus candida & parasites which I did know already :(

My eyes have some red lines now that don't go away & have me concerned. They look kinda like yours but I can't tell for sure. I have some weird stuff in mine. Red lines I mean.
Esp if I pull my skin under my eye down some, I can see weird lines that cross each other. On my other eye, it looks like a faint curvy line that goes all around my eyeball.

She drew a picture of mine. Wish I had a copy, lol.

I am also underweight, always have been but way more so now.

Good Luck!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1254455