CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Gallstone attack EpsomSalt didn't work! :( by #89250 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   1/31/2008 11:05:10 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   6,304
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1099803

I've gotten over 1750 Gallstones out using the Hulda Clark recipe. I tried to vary some of the 'rules' and those 2 flushes failed.

You need to be doing 4 T of epsom salt.
I make pills out of it - I can't drink it.

You start out fasting after 2:00, drink only water. Before 2:00 you only eat low-fat (like yogurt, a piece of low-fat bread with jam, no butter, Celery with low-fat cream cheese).

at 6:00 you take 15 pills filled with epsom salt
at 8 you do the same
at 10:15 or so you mix 1/2 cup of EXTRA VIRGIN olive oil with 1 1/2 cups of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. I have to drink it holding my nose, through a straw.
Drink it as fast as possible - I follow up a few large sips with fruit juice or diet drink. Lay down IMMEDIATELY after finishing it.

I usually take a mild sedative to ensure that I don't throw up all of the above and can sleep well.

Get up the next morning after 6 AM and take another 15 Epsom Salt pills and do it again 2 hours later.

Unless you have a stone too large that won't come out, you should get a bunch of little floating green stones in your toilet. Some people have stones too large and end up in surgery.

It takes 8-15 flushes for most people to get them all out. Wait 2 weeks between flushes.

To help soften the stones, drink a lot of organic apple juice and/or take chanca piedra and/or take gold coin - these all have properties which dissolve/soften the stones (organic apple juice is the easiet to obtain - I fasted on it for 2 days before my first Liver Flush - it did a great job...lots of gallstone 'silt' came out.)

If the flush makes you really sick, you probably have parasites (I did). Best to start on a parasite medicine as soon as possible.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1099803