CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Just passed a 1.5 inch stone! by summerhaunt ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   1/22/2008 4:41:54 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   4,818
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1092424

No, no real prep, unless you consider the Humaworm in December, to knock out parasites first. Or unless you consider the Iodine supplementation, which some folks say makes for softer stones. Lunch that day had been a small amount of leftover arroz con pollo I had made the other day, and a slice of cherry pie leftover from my birthday. Wasn't a high fat meal, but wasn't the ideal pre-flush meal either, because I hadn't decided to do the flush until after lunch.

I think the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) cleared things out enough that I could see what the Epsom Salts did (a regular enema might have done the same except for clearing the small intestines, which an enema can't do). In several posts Telman says the Epsom Salts , besides clearing out the intestines and dilating ducts, causes the gall bladder to contract. Telman says the Epsom Salts are to empty the gall bladder, so that when you do the grapefruit/oil, there's fresh bile in the liver and gall bladder that get flushed out all at once causing a big surge to push out the stubborn stones (Telman, forgive me if I've oversimplified it or don't understand what you wrote correctly). So I think when I did the epsom salts and saw mini-stones before I even did the grapefruit/oil, I got a mini-flush. Maybe the niacin helped dilate things even more, enough to allow the mini-flush. Sometime in between now and my next grapefruit/oil flushes, I may try just the epsom salts and niacin (and maybe a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) to clear things out first) to see if I can get another mini-flush. Maybe I'll experiment one time with ACV with the epsom salts. I am really curious to see if it will work again. I definitely think the big flush gotten from the grapefruit/oil is needed, but can also see advantages from occasional mini-flushes. Wouldn't want to do the Epsom Salt stuff too often, though, because of the laxative effect.

By the way, this year I've been using sunflower oil (though did try some coconut oil with the lime/egg flush). It's way easier for me to stomach than the olive oil.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1092424