CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What REALLY causes aids?

simplify Views: 4,897
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 930,578

Re: What REALLY causes aids?

In the mid-Summer of 1961 I was diagnosed with Viral Hepatitus. (My mother had called it "Yellow Jaundice", which is a symptom of the disease). The doctor didn't say whether it was "A", "B" or "C", he just said Viral Hepatitus. So I don't know what exactly I was treated for, I just know that I was one very sick teenager. Later, my sister was diagnosed with the same illness, only worse. She was always on the go and didn't let my parents know that she was sick until it was almost too late. She was refused treatment at the local hospital because my parents didn't have health insurance. They could do that back then. So my mother brought my sister back home and worked the same treatment on her that my Doctor had prescribed for me. It was simple, inexpensive and apparently quite effective. That was 46 years ago and I'm still kicking. My sister died last year from an unrelated illness.

Here's what my doctor prescribed: (1) Total bed rest (only get out of bed to go to the bathroom);
(2) diet: rice and white bread for breakfast, white potatos and white bread for dinner; (3) one 8 oz glass of orange juice with each meal; and, (4) one tablespoonful of white Karo syrup after each meal. (5) nothing else - no meat, no vegatables

Before the summer was over I was up and about playing 'sand lot' football and baseball with my friends and ready for school in Septmeber. It took a little longer for my sister but she was soon back to her old self again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)