CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Canadians out there selling ThreeLac? THE FDA CONFISCATED THREELAC BECAUSE IT SAID CANDIDA ON THE CAN. TRY PROBIO5 IT IS MORE EFFECTIVE, SAFER AND LESS EXPENSIVE

raider Views: 5,154
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 738,297

Re: Any Canadians out there selling ThreeLac? THE FDA CONFISCATED THREELAC BECAUSE IT SAID CANDIDA ON THE CAN. TRY PROBIO5 IT IS MORE EFFECTIVE, SAFER AND LESS EXPENSIVE

The FDA has tested Threelac and has deemed it safe and natural.

The ingredients in the product are safe and helping many people.

I have never heard of anyone almost dieing from taking Threelac plus the small amount of brewers yeast in the product is for the live bacteria to dine on until it gets into the body then starts dining on the candida yeast.

Once the candida is gone it will die as it has nothing to dine on.
This includes the so called bad bacteria in the product.

This is a scare tactic from the people selling this new product.

Its to bad they are knocking a wonderful product ( Threelac) which cured my overgrowth and changed my life! It has helped many people since it was introduced into the USA in 2002!

Don't let this sacre you out of tring Threelac is a great Product.

I don't come here much anymore because I do not have candida overgrowth any longer. I did for 4 1/2 yrs and suffered terribly it was the lowest point in my life. I spent many hours on line here in curezone and in healthy awareness forum.
I learned so much back in those dark days about the body and health.
I have since been learning and trying new things.

I just bought a 18,550K Scio/QXCI machine that I look forward to using to help many people. I learned about this machine back when I was sick but it was new and I poo pood it like many do for so many great things it keep coming back around to me and know I own one..LOL

I go to my training in 2 weeks I am already having fun on myself & family and boy am I cleansing BIG TIME!

I might post in the QXCI-SCIO forum soon and let a couple people be guinny pigs for FREE for intertaining purpose since we can not treat or diagnoise since we are not doctor's and do not have our bio-feedback certificate as of yet.
This is so cool how this works in subspace!

Until then don't not try Threelac because of this new person selling this new product!!!
Blessings, Raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)