CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overeating Overeating..cannot stop myself..

been there done that Views: 3,166
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 389,097

Re: Overeating Overeating..cannot stop myself..

I'm just visiting this forum because I have extremely sloppy eating habits (usually eat only 2-4 pounds of food a day), but I can tell you of my experiences when I was a Delivery Driver. I would often work 20 hours a day and live on junk food and fast food with 2& a half hours sleep (of course overweight, still am). I think the problem becomes one of bad digestion because the digestive system falls into disrepair because because of lack of continuous use. I found that with proper hydration (enough water), I could lose as much as 10 pounds in one day because the digestive system would work better and I would go to the bathroom more often (2 bowel movements per day is healthy, three is perfect). If the digestive system isn't working well, there will be a lot of undigested food left inside of you (sometimes 20 or more pounds). Very often, Depression is at least 90% bad nutrition because your body just doesn't have enough energy to handle the stress that you have to deal with everyday. I know my sloppy eating habits and being overweight is something I want to overcome, but I just don't have the motivation right now to develop good habits. I'm going to try and focus on (FULFILL) my life a little more starting with exercise. I figure when I start to see myself become "FIT" (buff), I'll be happier about myself and it'll be easier for me to be active. I'm going to start taking probiotics and fiber for the digestion also. STARTING is the hard part, but maybe now that I'm on this forum focusing on what I have to do, it'll be enough to get me to stop putting it off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)