CureZone   Log On   Join
Motel Hell?,my review

steven41 Views: 162
Published: 8 m

This is a reply to # 2,465,344

Motel Hell?,my review

If anyone wants my 2010 Toyota matrix,it's at crane towing in Adel Ga...My son called and the fee is like 1500 dollars to get it out...A 10,000 dollar car.lol..Its actually a crime scene..The computer in it holds a lot of information for my case..My son ask me if I wanted to go get it....Not No,,but no way my life is worth a piece of medal and glass,with spyware . Cecil GA. Was a living Hell,in my opinion..It's the darkest place I have ever experienced..The Rodeway Motel blows Hotel California out of the water as for as my Review...I'm still I'll from breathing the mold...And the illegal paint and body across the street,blowing all that paint out for the public to breath . Go check it out...I'm Shure it would fail everything...If you go into a old motel,and you feel a slight burn in your nose,,,and then open the plumbing access and it knocks you back....and you mop the floor with a white towel and it's loaded with parasites tracked in from the pet shit field that the children are playing in...Go take a look...See what you think...I was in room 131 for a week,,,and room 120 for 2weeks of the 50days of hell...Here in Destin,it appears my neighbors have gone in hideing...Tinted out window vehicles circling my home,parked all over...I have pics...we will see...I think their goal is to make me look unstable,and keep watching me till they find a crime,or build me a crime..My civil rights,and human rights are being violated...I ask The Cecil police to put me in jail for safty reasons...They said,no..you have not broken the law...But laws can be broke against Me...???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)