CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: demons

Views: 170
Published: 12 m

This is a reply to # 2,462,615

Re: demons

My question is when kids ask their parents "Why did you have me?", what good answer can they possibly provide? For who's sake, the kids? The parents? The world? What answer justifies have a child? Its bewildering.

Obviously no answer can justify having kids. There are different attempts though. I once asked the same question from my parents, and interestingly, my mom answered that "it was all selfish and we shouldn't have had you just because we wanted a kid", but my dad came back with "well, it is a society norm to have children".

My friends mother told him ‘it was for god’. Meanwhile she takes antidepressants to cope with life. The hypocritical irony of the pathetic reasoning behind breeding like unconscious animals.

"Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent (and the cause of all death is god in collaboration with breediotards)." R. D. Laing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)