CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: THIS is how to beat cancer (and what causes it)

BrightSideOfLife Views: 6,938
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,406,349

Re: THIS is how to beat cancer (and what causes it)

I know close to nothing about the herb. I have never needed it or used it. You did say that you could not find any information on it so you could not of tried very hard seeing as I found it immediately.

I posted the wiki link to show that information is available and I did read about it being toxic. I did also read Tony Isaac's site where he gives some details about the herb. The wiki obviously has made you aware of potential serious problems that can occur if you go out and start harvesting the plant without knowing how to use it safely. I am certainly not the person to give advice on using the plant, I will leave that to the person who knows considerably more about it than me.

I also never told you to use it, I left you with a link which shows the dangers of using it without knowing how to use it correctly. The fact that you are aware that it can be dangerous should prevent you from experimenting without being aware of the possible dangers therefore I got the effect that I wanted.

I have also watched someone die of cancer when the doctors sent the person home to die and it is not an experience that I would wish on anyone.

Best Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)