CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I thought the Major was a Lady..................

Views: 2,306
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,034,951

Re: I thought the Major was a Lady..................

Are you on the same planet BARBI??? Where did I ever say I was an expert, who could cure ANYONE?! I have been PMd by SEVERAL who said they were too scared and intimidated to ask you questions, because of how you berate and belittle! I have said since day one, that I came here to LEARN, SHARE, AND DISCUSS, so what part of that don't you understand BARBI. I don't own the public black seed forum!

I have read about the numerous jobs you've lost, and the many many insults posted online about you, because of your incorrigible behavior! It's dispicable! There has been NO ONE on this site looking to make a BUCK more than you, and you accuse me of promoting a company that I don't own for financial gain. SLANDER? Do you know the meaning??? You have accused me of spamming, accused me of owning a forum, accused me of not knowing about black seed, accused me of posting a honey black seed candida cure, accused me of trying to be an expert and diagnose??? ALL CLAIMS I HAVE NEVER MADE!!! Name one thing I've said about you that's untrue! PLEASE!

The good thing about these forum, besides being a place for discourse, is that the threads and comments can be accessed by ALL, and anyone can read how our feud began and what was stated by whom, "expert."

Your colleagues and members of this website have said you were a psychopath, a stalker, evil, and a LIAR, and I know this first hand as you've lied about me and my intentions several times on this website. EVERYBODY can't be wrong Barbi! Allah sees ALL, remember?

If you come for me, I will make your life equally miserable darling that I VOW! I said my bickering with you is OVER, however, any statements you make about me will be vehemently retorted!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)